Flights Booked - Houston we are GO!

In a surprising twist, my son Matt has come back early from his OE. But no matter, onwards and upwards.


My flights are booked! Now that Matt will not be skipping over from the UK to meet me in Paris, we have also booked his flights. We will travel together from 24 March to 26 May, at the end of which I will fly back to NZ and Matt will fly to London.

This is an exciting turn of events.  Finally everything is set, now all we have to do is walk the blinky thing. 

I'm trying to keep up my steps by walking whenever I can. In fact today I even said no to a courtesy car at the garage while I was getting a repair done. Instead I walked home, about 1hr.  It felt great, the weather was warmish with still-cool spring air, I had plenty of time, and air under my shoes.  No problems with my feet and my tendonitis seems to have repaired.

Let's go - only 4.5months till we leave.

Comments